Sunday, April 19, 2009

Working for the WoMAN!

Me after a hard day's work

So- as you may have noticed, I have been busy helping mom plan weddings and bar mitzvahs (we have one each weekend for the next three weekends) and have not posted to my blog.  
(Mom really is a computer hog!)  I never knew people read what I wrote, 
but they evidently want some more Ellie (I mean, I think I am pretty cool, but who knew...) 
so here are a bunch of new photos and posts to catch you up!  

I've really been noticing the world around me now.
 
Mom can't quite catch my smile on camera, but I sure do a lot of smiling now!

I am smiling with my eyes here!

Hopefully not too long in between posts next time.  
Hmm... maybe I can get the log-in to Dad's computer and get online a little easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment