Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter at OKI


We took my first trip to the beach over Easter.   
Here I am on Oak Island chilling on the front porch!
This is my car seat.  I slept the whole way to the beach and back - 4 hours each way!


Mom and me strolling on the beach.  
We didn't stay long because it was windy and I can't be in the sun too long.
Instead, we went to SouthPort, 
where we had lunch and checked out the sailboats in the marina.
Dad, Mom and Iz and I went to the end of the island before sunset.  (Mox had to stay at home because he doesn't like a leash.)

I have a cool mobile in my "Pack and Play" - that is adult speech for a crib at the beach.  
What is with all of the warnings posted on the side?  
Dad said something about tort reform, but I have no idea what he is talking about.

UNC Chad drove down from Wilmington to see me.  He sure is good with babies!  I promised him I will be a nice older cousin one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment