Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Month Old and Full Of "Firsts"!


My first month has been full of firsts:
First bath
First visit to a restaurant
First trip to the pediatrician
First babysitter
and to the jealousy of new moms everywhere,
...my first time sleeping through the night
Yep, you read that correctly (I am pretty proud of myself) 
I now regularly sleep 7 hours in a row!
(It's a good thing because mom, dad, and even the cat and dog 
sleep till at least 10am on the weekends!)
I've also moved from the bassinet in mom and dad's room to my crib in the nursery!


Here is one of my first books:  Goodnight Moon!


Headed to my first Sunday at church!


Me and Dad before Sunday service.


Not my best pic, but here is a half of a smile that mommy caught with the camera!

I've even helped friends make their firsts -
I met mommy's Panthers friends at Rudinos for lunch one day...


Brad hasn't held such a small one before, but he did a good job!

We think Patrick's done this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment