Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Picture of Mom and me on Mother's Day!  Mother's Day even started out on a sweet note!  Mom had to work the night before at a wedding, so when Daddy put me to bed on Saturday night, I asked him if I could wear my pj's with "I Love Mommy" written on them, so when she got up, I had them on!  Then we gave her the frame we made with Mimi, it had my handprints and footprints - all Daddy's idea.  We also adopted a polar bear for her through WWF in hopes of fighting global warming - I want the icebergs to be around when I am older!


After church and lunch, we went to Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens.  Mom has wanted to go for years, but we got to go on her special day!

Check out the orchid conservatory!


It was a long day, but Mom is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment