I really started to drink lots today! Afterwards I fall asleep, looking like an angel.
Asleep in her Moses basket. I didn't even wake when mom and dad just had to use the flash to get this picture!
Big sister Isabelle is the happiest dog in the whole world. She follows me wherever I go, peeks at me over the basinet, and then just smiles and smiles.
Finally a picture with my eyes open. They are blue-grey like all babies, but seem to be getting lighter each day.
Me and mommy in my nursery. She's been the one taking all the pictures - but made it into this one!
Ahh, today I discovered real milk - and am definitely hooked. Look for the happy, chubby baby coming soon!

She is just a precious little angel!! Love the picture of I&L on the bed.. she looks so amazingly tiny! But her new milk addiction, I bet that changes soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Gabrielle says: Ellie-get used to the flash, your Mommy and Daddy will take lots of pictures of you while sleeping in the dark and use the flash! They just won't be able to resist it!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy every minute with her. We can not wait to meet her and give her lots of kisses! Until then, please give Ellie lots of kisses from her cousins in Philadelphia!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jenn, Madison and Montanna