Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love Visitors!!!

I've had lots of visitors - and I've been excited to meet them all!

Heather and Darin came to visit last week.  They are getting married in October!

Jennifer Lee and Ben came to visit us in the hospital on Saturday night - 
the same day they got engaged!  Yay Bennifer, check out that rock!

Lee's step-sister Becky and her family came to visit on Friday  - Olivia, Emily and Catherine came by to say hi!

Olivia and Isabelle check out Moxie's cat door.

Mimi came to visit me on Wednesday (my original due date)!

Aunt Alice came to visit on Friday.  She got to hold me for a long time!

My big sister kept watch, making sure Aunt Alice held me close.  When Daddy held me, Iz sat at his feet and when mommy held me, I sat at hers.  She is a good guard dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment